Better Care Together Thurrock is a transformational programme delivered by partners in health and social care, as well as community and voluntary service, to improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Thurrock.
What is Better Care Together Thurrock?
All the main social care and health organisations are working together to improve how we support people in the community
What is our goal?
To provide better outcomes for people that are closer to home, holistic and that create efficiencies within the Health and Care system
Better Care Together Thurrock also aims to:
- Bring health and care together to ensure better value for money
- Bring together professionals who support people to ensure they work better together
- Work with communities to involve them and help shape the services
- Support people to learn more about their health and prevent illness and poor health
Who is behind Better Care Together Thurrock?
Better Care Together Thurrock is being led by partners and commissioners from the health, social, community and voluntary sectors, including:
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Thurrock Clinical Community Group
- Thurrock Council
- Thurrock CVS
How can I find out more information?
Take a look around the website to find out more about how we’re transforming health and social care, as well as community services, in Thurrock.
You can also watch this video from our one year anniversary in January 2020 to hear from the people behind the programme, as well as service users.
If you’d like to get in touch with us, please scroll to the bottom of the homepage where you’ll find all our contact details as well as a contact form.